We believe that every person should:
- Have access to a confidential, anonymous crisis line;
- Have an opportunity to be heard without judgment or condemnation;
- Be empowered in choices they can make that affect their lives;
- To help ensure their safety through daily contact with our volunteers;
- Have access to relevant information about the services available in their community.
- A 24/7/365 HELPLINE available for callers to discuss crisis or personal problems. Callers may be lonely, depressed, grieving or even contemplating suicide.
- A REASSURANCE Program which provides daily well being calls to the sick. Shut in and/or elderly members of our community.
- Information and Resources to assist callers find the services he/she needs in our community. The I & R program is extremely localized. While we do list national, regional and statewide resources CONTACT provides information about where assistance can be secured locally.
- TRAINING – CONTACT offers a multitude of training opportunities; Listen Line (Volunteer) Training, Crisis Intervention Training, Suicide Intervention Training, along with Self Awareness, Stress Management, Active Listening, Loneliness, Grief and Depression workshops.